Terms & Conditions
Shipping & Returns Information
PLEASE NOTE WEIGHT BASED SHIPPING DOES NOT INCLUDE NT and some other remote parts of Aus, and no PO BOXES AS ITS A COURIER
if you need to email us our email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Our shipping rates are as follows: Australia Post real-time rates
All orders are shipped usually within 1 working day and you will be notified when posted.
If you have not received an order within 10 days, please notify us by e-mail
Goods Damaged in transit
Unfortunately, this happens very rarely sometimes, Please accept your parcel and take photos and email us
in regards to Glass jars in most cases, we will refund the damaged jar or 2,
but please note if you have not requested and paid for insurance it is up to the discretion of Mason Jars & Mushroom Group if they refund or not
Goods refused and returned to us unopened are classed as returns and are subject to our refunds and returns policy
if the order needs to be reshipped the buyer agrees to pay the reshipping fee
When ordering large items, flow hoods HEPA filters etc Please request insurance when order these large items, even tho we go to great lengths to protect them during shipping sometimes they are damaged
Refunds and Returns and cancelations
Returns accepted if the buyer sends the goods back in original condition within 2 weeks of receiving your item.
after the goods have been returned Refunds will be less any postage costs, Bank charges and 25% restocking fee
Cancelation of completed orders have a 10-15% fee to cover bank fees as they do not refund us for payment fees, please only place orders if you want them
- Credit Card through PayPal as a guest (you don't need a Paypal account)
- Bank Transfer (please note international transfers all bank fees must be covered)
- Credit card over the phone
Health & Safety
- If you are not ready to fruit or use your spawn please put the bag(s) in a clean cold fridge (1-5 degrees) until you are ready. Most species are fine for 1-2 months. This will put the mushrooms to sleep. NOTE: Pink oysters and hot weather types need to be used immediately.
- If you have purchased your mushroom kit or spawn as a gift. Keep it in the fridge until you are ready to give.
- All mycelium/mushrooms look & grow differently depending on the species. If you are unsure of how the kit or spawn should look or have concerns of contamination please contact us with a short description and photos via email: email@example.com or Facebook Messenger: @aussiemushroomsupplies. We will know straight away if it is growing as it should of if there is any contamination. Rest assured we know what we are sending.
- Some people can have allergies to mushroom spores. Mushroom spores are the dust-like seeds the mushroom releases. they are released just as the mushroom caps turn upward at the edge. We suggest harvesting and consuming pre-spore release. Store them in an area that keeps you safe, (ie: bathroom, laundry or a terrarium), this way the spore release is contained.